Cancellation Policy & Terms for Workshops for May Popup 2022
These are the terms for booking a workshop during our activation for May 2022. By booking a place you agree to all of the terms on this page.
As we are all small business owners running this event, we will have minimum numbers of participants to a workshop and cutoff dates for bookings.
Tutors need time to prepare and materials to provide with a bit of notice, so please understand we have a cut off date of 72hours prior to a workshop for bookings. However, some tutors are subject to booking last minute if allowable so if you are last minute please contact Belinda to discuss.
Cancellations & COVID
- There are currently no COVID restrictions on the people in this space, you are welcome to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable.
- If you have to cancel before the event, we will refund you up to72hours before the workshop date. If it is after this time we will only refund you if we can fill your spot with another participant, or if we have maximum numbers at the tutor’s discretion.
- If there are unforeseen circumstances that the event is canceled (due to covid or another circumstance) monies will be refunded and you will be notified.
- Workshops have a minimum number of participants to proceed, should we not get the numbers this workshop could be canceled and we will refund your money. Notice of this will be 72hours before the workshop date.
- Belinda Lindhardt accepts no liability for any loss including financial that may occur as a result related to illness, Covid-19 or otherwise, that may occur as a result of having to close the event at scheduled dates or unforeseen circumstances.
© Copyright Belinda Lindhardt 2003-2022 All Rights Reserved The reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content is strictly prohibited without written permission.