Below are our terms for our service agreement, by entering into our Services / Web Maintenance Packages by engaging one of our service packages you agree to these terms and conditions that maybe updated from time to time.
By engaging us in this agreement you agree to these conditions as well as any additional conditions that might be included with your specific package. Please read these conditions carefully.
- – WordPress and its plugins are created by third party developers, we cannot guarantee updates will work free of bugs or look the same on all devices, we will do our best to make it as close as possible but we are governed by the framework of the software that has been developed by these third parties. Should there be a specific requirement that is not native to plugins, this maybe be an additional cost and is not included in this agreement.
- – As part of this agreement, reasonable time is allocated to fix general errors which can occur due to software updates. Sometimes there are conflict with plugins, software and themes that are beyond our control independent to individual websites. Should fixing errors or bugs take beyond reasonable time-frame to rectify – this will be billed at an additional hourly rate to fix- you will be notified about this prior to fixing.
- – Additional Licenses to plugins maybe required to bring your site up to date. If your site has not been developed by me, it is possible there will be an ongoing license fee to update your plugins or themes this would be oustide this agreement.
- – Your website backup will be sent to your Dropbox or Googledrive. Afterwhich, we accept no responsibility for its safety or reference unless you have arranged with us otherwise. A backup must be provided in order to restore a corrupted or hacked website so we urge you to always have a copy on your files for your reference.
- – This agreement does not include setting up websites, hosting or other IT related issues. This maybe arranged under a different contract agreement or billed at an additional fee. Your choice of hosting can at times also impact the speed of your website. We hold no responsibility on the service of your hosting provider.
- – It is your responsibility to send us your content for updates to your website. Spell checking and grammatical checking is always your responsibility.
- – Redesign of a website or new functionality (complete or partial) is not included under this agreement. Service agreements are limited to maintenance and minor updates only. We will advise of any work that will fall outside the scope and require a different contract unless otherwise stated.
- – Monthly backups will be completed at a set date each month as set by us.
- – Additional work is billed at reduced rate of $55- inc GST per whilst under this maintenance agreement. After which you will be placed on our Pay As You Go rate which is $70 per hour inc GST.
- – Packages are billed on subscription via paypal if you wish to pay by credit card or we PREFER that you can schedule a month fee at the end of the month with your bank (less fees for us)
- – Any unused content updates to your website are transferred to the next month however they are not transferred over beyond a 3 month cycle and any unused blog or page updates (services) will expire as on the cancellation or ending of our agreement.
- – Recovery of hacked websites is not included in our maintenance plans. We do not have control over the hackers and recommend you always use strong passwords for your hosting accounts and hosting at all times. We do not hold any responsibility for hacked websites.
- – Sourcing photos, content & copywriting are not included in the agreement but maybe added as an extra on prior agreement.
- – No refunds will be provided under this agreement, you will only be billed a month at a time.
- If you wish to cancel this service you must provide notice in writing 1 month prior to ending the agreement.
LAST UPDATED – 1st September 2016