Apparently – everyone is not going out at the moment. I am seeing it as a fantastic opportunity to spend some extra time relaxing, time with family and ofcourse some extra time being creative.
You might sit down and think right, i am going to do this, you might get all of your materials out and then stare blankly at a white page. Or you might not even get that far and just go and do something else.
I have found that when I make a decision to do something having someone to call on to help is always the best step to getting it done. You might not know where to start, I can help you with that, you may have done art many years ago and are a bit worried about getting into it again, I can help you with that, You might have been practicing but not sure how to move to the next stage or need another eye to look over your work and set you up for the next level, I can help you with that.
Whichever it is, if you are interested in some virtual art classes with me I am offering a 15min conversation to just have a chat about what you would like to get out of your sessions and we can nut out the details.
All the info is on the following page connected with prices, availabilty how it works – but it starts with booking an intro session first as that is the best way I can talior it TO YOU.
Some of the areas we can cover are:
- Help with special projects how to get started, ways to attack a project or areas you are stuck in, how to fix areas in the scope of a drawing or painting.
- Blockages or problems in your creative process – we can chat about that stuff and have strategies for moving forward
- How to use specific are materials such as Acrylics, Watercolours, Mixed Media or genres such as Art Journalling. I can show you, set exercises you can go and do them and see how you went next session.
- Specific tutorials & demos on Drawing and Painting like for example: How to draw/paint faces, flowers, we can discuss what you would like to learn ahead of time.
- Digital Art Process including how to use Professional Software programs like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop great for Uni Students and Highschool Students who need some further help in this area.
- We will also inevitably cover things like creativity mindset, creativity practice and if you are wishing to take your art to the next level i can help you with that in terms of marketing etc.
What you will receive depends on the option you chose but think of me as your support person and accountability buddy in your creative adventure, when we next meet we can check in with what you have been up to, issues that have come up and see where you want to go next.