I now have spots available for Spiritual, Guided, Bespoke, Custom made Paintings for early 2023.
(whichever title floats your boat) 🙂
If you would like a painting, artwork, or backdrop that speaks directly to you, one that has your favourite colours, includes special symbols, and themes, or maybe you would like to open it up to creative flow and see what organically comes through, I have up and coming spots in my calendar for creating custom paintings for you.
So, if you like the idea, but are not sure how to get started here are a few places to start with:
- Grab a few ideas of artworks/paintings you are drawn to and like. Pinterest is great to collate styles, colours and themes just pin them to a board and gradually add to a collection of things that you are naturally drawn to.
- If you are considering for me to create for you, take a look in my past gallery> this is like a history of works I have done, I know, I know I have a lot of different styles, it can be overwhelming but just choose no more than 5 that you are drawn to and make a note of.
- Have a look at your space, look at the physical size of where a painting may go and measure it roughly. Size matters when it comes to prices and time etc. so start to imagine and have a rough idea of what we are looking at.
- If you are spiritual and would like your painting to include symbols, words, and themes take note of those.
- Painting FEELS – Take a moment to also note how you want to feel when seeing the painting this can influence style and colours ie. excitement, calm, nurturing, and relaxation.
We will have a discussion further on all the above things and more but the more you can think about and have a bit of an idea on the above the easier process it is.
In the past, I have done a few different custom creations from the realistic style through to the more abstract and contemporary. I always ask permission before publishing commissioned artworks and some of these are not published as they are private to the customer.
Here are just a few of the commissions I have done in the past,
including one for the fabulous Kate Toon – who if you follow her will regularly see the creation on her social media.
If you are interested in having a custom creation the turnaround time depending on your size is anywhere from 4-10 weeks.
The first step is to take the time to do the steps above and take a moment to >read the form on this page which details the steps and process involved.
Even if you are not ready just yet, please just get in contact to discuss this way the creative juices start to flow #procrastination is a killer to creativity (believe me i know 🙂