‘You don’t have to become an ‘artist’ you just have to enjoy creativity, be open to learning and experimenting with your own creativity. Art has become my way to de-stress, express myself, and a way to connect with other like minded people. It has also been a way to heal myself and manage my own mindset, if this is something you are looking to do I would love to help you get there too.’
Online Art Classes & Ecourses with Belinda
If it’s been a while since your last art project… or you have always wanted to take an art class but are worried about “being good enough”, “having enough time”, “financially not wanting to invest in a huge outlay if your not sure”, or if you have no art classes in your local area then an online art class might be just the starting point to get your foot in the door.
Art classes with Belinda (Techniques Tutor) These online art classes have been designed to help specifically designed to help you:
- Take an art class from the comfort of your own home at YOUR own pace, there is no need to worry about travelling or keeping up with a class schedule you can pop in at any time and pick up right where you left off.
- SHORT lessons – for people who don’t have huge amounts of time especially when trying something out each video lesson is UNDER 20mins so that you can watch it in short blocks of time!
- The lessons start right at the beginning, so for all of our Basic Lessons, you don’t need to be experienced so you won’t feel like you are out of your depth. If you are experienced this is a great way to learn a new technique.
- Each lesson includes practical exercises for you to follow along with, I am a big believer in “learning by doing” so you are invited to not only watch the videos and read the companion book but also follow along and to the exercises to gain the most from the lessons.
- Start small with not a massive time, energy or financial commitment – Chose a one-off class OR if you would like motivation and support of Belinda is here to help in BONUS live classes if you choose to be a part of our supportive community to get help and be able to ask questions along the way.
I would love to help you get started in your journey, head on over to the Techniques Tutor website and start your class 🙂