Have you attended one of my workshops and would to continue on further with some more guidance?
Do you keep getting stuck with the same thing?
Do you have a vision for something you want to create but just not sure where to start?
This mastermind day is for anyone who has previously attended any of my workshops and is stuck in their journey or just need to dedicate a day to themselves for their own creativity in no matter which medium.
Come along and spend the whole day with Belinda in a group setting and work alongside like minded people, Belinda will be there to guide you all throughout the day in whichever medium you wish, building upon the lessons and skills you have already learnt or if you wishing to learn something new having someone there to help you out.
Bring along past projects or start a new project and we can work together to work out you specific creative blocks 1 on 1 help – as well as spending some time with you individually I will do demos throughout the day on common stumbling blocks when creating and if there are common issues a few of you may have and I will show you ways to get past them, even if you aren’t at that level yet, I have found listening to others talk and advice on their issues can help you in your own artwork no matter what level your at.
So, bring along all your art materials, your projects and/or a reference photo and lets get started on having a day to taking it a bit further.
As usual, I will contact you before the day, and ask a few questions about what you would like to achieve throughout the day and we can work from there anything you need to make sure we kick off the day with getting the most out of it for you.
Note, you must have attended one of my other workshops in order to come along to do this class. Basic fundamentals of mixed media and coloured pencils will not be taught in this workshop however, i am happy to go over the basics one on one if you need it 🙂
Painting, Drawing, Art Journalling, Mixed Media, Coloured Pencils, Acrylics
Bring what you would like to use, learn and play with on the day 🙂
- Saturday 28th July, 2018
- TIME: From 9.45 to 3pm (times are flexible)
- At Ettalong Arts and Crafts Center – See Website for location details
- $97 inc GST – Workshop Price Includes:
- Access during the day to all of my resources, I bring along all my books, magazines and articles of interest for you to view during the day.
- My materials, I will bring along some of my materials and your welcome to try, however you mostly must bring your own supplies particularly support surfaces. (i can bring along extra materials for you if you like just ask what you need)
- Afterwards, access to my Private Facebook Mastermind group where you can ask questions and connect with other members of the workshop for when you go home and do your next artwork.
- Morning & Afternoon Tea & Coffee
- BYO Lunch, there is a refrigerator & microwave on site, the shops are 2 mins up the road by car.
- I will often have some materials available for purchase on the day in a limited supply so if you require something specific please let me know and we can arrange for me to organise a bulk purchase or specific things ahead of time. Email Belinda
- PARKING: There is generous free parking in the vicinity, on the corner of Picnic Parade & Maitland Bay Drive.
- Maximum of 7 people to this class.
Please note: there is a minimum requirement of 5 people for this to commence, should I not receive this number 1 weeks prior to the event, you will be notified and your payments refunded. Refunds are not provided should you cancel within 1 week of the event. 50% of amount is refunded outside this time or credit for another class.
CLOSING DATE FOR BOOKINGS is FRI 20TH JULY 11.59PM
$97 inc GST
To book your spot in this class please fill out the booking form by clicking the button below. Payments via Credit, Paypal or Bank Deposit are accepted.